FOREWARN brings knowledge to the real estate industry through innovative solutions to ensure safer engagements and smarter interactions. Leveraging powerful analytics and a massive data repository, FOREWARN solutions enable real estate professionals to gain real-time knowledge, for purposes such as verifying identity, searching for criminal histories, and validating information provided by potential clients such as financial and asset information - all from just a phone number or name. Risk assessment and due diligence at your fingertips™.
Check out this video introduction of Forewarn.
You can begin properly and safely planning for showings, with a higher level of intelligence and confidence, by activating your account today. Follow these basic steps to setup your password and get
Setting up Your Complimentary FOREWARN Account
1. Click here and enter your email address when prompted to do so (be sure to use the same email address that this email was sent to as it will serve as your FOREWARN 'Username').
2. You will receive an activation email from FOREWARN, open it and click the link as instructed. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
3. The link takes you to a page where you will enter the last 4 digits of your phone number.
a. If the first 6 digits of the number displayed are not related to your cell phone number, please contact FOREWARN Support at 561.757.4551 to update them with
your correct cell phone number.
4. You will be prompted to enter a confirmation code that will have just been texted to that phone number. Upon confirmation you will be prompted to create a password.
5. Now you are ready to download the FOREWARN app by clicking on the appropriate link below from your mobile device, or searching for FOREWARN in the app store:
Click here from your mobile device for iOS / Apple / iPhone / iPad app
Click here from your mobile device for Android app
6. After activating your account, you can also log into your FOREWARN account from any web browser via the FOREWARN.com homepage (click 'Sign In' at top-right) or via this link:
Searching FOREWARN in Seconds
• FOREWARN provides instant & mobile identity verification and public records (criminal, property, court, etc.) for over 98% of the U.S. adult population.
• With FOREWARN’s roughly 90% coverage of mobile and residential phone numbers, you should be able to search and verify most people from their phone number alone.
• When you are unable find an individual in FOREWARN using a phone number, this does not necessarily mean fraud or criminal intent. FOREWARN users are encouraged to gather further details and use the additional search functionality (the “Search by name” link) within the FOREWARN app to ensure verification of the prospect.
• Name search tip: When searching by name, if there are more than 100 results to your query, FOREWARN will display “Too many records found” and prompt you to re-run your search using additional criteria.
• Phone search tip: If you search missed calls from telemarketing companies (typically they will not leave a voice message), you will get the result “Record not found” because that phone number has never been owned by, or associated with, a person.
Please note that you must limit your FOREWARN searches to professional uses only. FOREWARN activity is actively monitored to ensure proper use as outlined in the Subscriber Agreement and the FOREWARN Terms and Conditions. FOREWARN is a powerful tool intended only for the increased safety and efficiency of your business. Proper use of the service by real estate professionals ensures that we can continue to provide this valuable tool to the industry.
FOREWARN Customer Support
If you experience any difficulty setting up your password or logging into FOREWARN, please reach out to FOREWARN support at 561-757-4551 or email@example.com (Monday- Friday; 9AM-SPM ET).